www.dtv2009.gov

Posted by seoforblogging | 9/04/2008

People come up with new ways to generate traffic all the time. Some of them are really creative while others may be considered a little grey. However, few weeks ago, I learned about a nice way to get some extra traffic to your blog or websites and through this post, I am trying out that method. I know you are all very eager to learn what the hell I am talking about. But please have some patience. I want to try this trick myself first before sharing it with you guys. I will discuss the results of this experiment with you soon.

Hint: Notice that the title of this post is www.dtv2009.gov

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

1 comments
  1. Unknown January 27, 2009 at 1:18 PM  

    I guess you write about popular searched terms specifically using the high ranked websites as your title?

    Cheers,
    Gorka

Post a Comment