Today is the last day of 2008 and like every year, Google posted an entry on their blog which summarizes their blogging activity. They have posted some stats on how their blog's popularity has increased. Google Blog is getting visitors from all over the world. Also, this year, the Google team has posted 23% more posts than the last year.

Also, I was astonished to see that Google has launched 44 new blogs this year!

Furthermore, their post also describes some major news and products that they have talked about in their blog. If I were you, I would definitely check out this post and see what Google had been doing in 2008.

Happy New Year!

Posted by Dan at SEO for Blogging.
If you liked this post, then please subscribe to my RSS Feed or subscribe via email. Thanks.

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

1 comments
  1. Anonymous January 21, 2009 at 10:49 AM  

    I just joined Entrecard.
    I am building credits.
    Come to my blog for a free review of your website
    www.getzooted.com/blog

Post a Comment